Friday, July 31, 2009

Little Carson gives trouble to his troubles

I love the post that Jodi (bless her heart) left last. She and Hyrum have been such an inspiration in steadfastness, parent's love, and resolve that we all admire. It breaks our hearts to see the difficulties that Little C has had to endure, but it is inspiring to see the various photos that have been posted to his blog that all show him with a happy face. I know that the photos that I took on the 16th required a little coaxing to get a smile, so I know that he is suffering through this ordeal. We also know that he hates to go back to PCMC for more Chemo treatments, needles and transfusions, but I am told that when its time to leave, that he smiles and waves and says goodbye to the nurses as he is leaving.
It has come to my attention that when he was first diagnosed with Leukemia that he had a bone marrow cancer ratio of 90%. At his last bone marrow test it was down to 13%. Though this seems fantastic, we also know that he is far from out of the woods and has three years of treatments ahead of him. WE LOVE YOU CARSON (Little C); Live Strong and keep smiling on cue. Grandpa Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment