First I want to remind everyone again that is joining Team Carson that the Light the Night Leukemia walk at sugarhouse park is tomorrow (Friday, October 2nd) and if you haven't joined us yet then..... get to it ;)
I had the priviledge of hanging out with Carson, Sydney and Hannah on Monday night. It was fabulous. The last time I was able to hang out with lil C he could barely walk around and looked like a completely different kid...still cute as ever though (of course). It was nice to see a glimpse of the little rambunctious, active little "mini-man" that I remember before he got his diagnosis and started treatment. Although it is a temporary break from chemo, I am glad for Carson, Jodi, Hyrum and the girls to get some time off. And of course that I got to benefit too ;) because I miss this little guy so much!


iv>
No comments:
Post a Comment