Thursday, November 18, 2010

Way to go Shelby!!!


Way to to go Shelby!!!! At the young age of Seven Years old>>>Shelby has BEAT Cancer!!! Shelby's Mom Kami wrote this---"Two years ago Shelby(age 5) told me on the way to treatment that on her birthday when she blows out the candles she was going to wish for her cancer to go away. It took 2 long years, but wishes do come true"!! On October 4th 2010 Shelby celebrated her 7th b-day and on November 5th 2010 was her very last dose of Chemotherapy!! She did it! She Beat Cancer!! Way to go Shelby!! We are so proud of you!

Please Join Shelby and her family in a Day of Thanks & Giving on Saturday November 20, 2010
Welby Stake center(8841 South 4800 West, West Jordan)

9:00 am- Blood Drive Begins
10:00 am- Service Projects Begin
Noon- Lunch is Served - (all proceeds go to help cancer families in need).
2:00 pm - Keynote Speaker and Balloon Launch

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't make it to this! I had to work today, but I hope it went well!

    Congratulations Shelby!

    ReplyDelete